Free SEO TOOLS

Hi,

I like to say free SEO tools what I am using now a days. I hope which is help you to analyst and bring good traffic to a website.

Website Speed :

Page loading time is obviously a significant part of any site’s consumer experience and Search engines declared website speed would begin having an effect on search ranking.I have gathered the website

Xml Sitemap Generator :

Sitemaps are an important way of interaction with google from SEO point of view and enhance the accuracy of the rankings.

Find HTML and CSS Error :

I have concerns that these errors drawbacks in SEO so find and clear errors

validator.w3.org

Back Link :

you have already know back link important in SEO so Here are tool to generate backlinks

www.smallseotools.com/backlink-maker

Keyword Popularity Finder:

You might want to use some search keywords in your adverts/site. This tool determines the popularity of the keywords you might want to use.

www.seotools.com/ksp-tool

Have you read Google’s guidelines on link schemes? They state (my bold):

The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site’s ranking in search results:

[LIST]

[]Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link
[
] Excessive link exchanges (“Link to me and I’ll link to you”) or partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking
[] Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links
[
] Using automated programs or services to create links to your site
[/LIST]

I actively use SEO Quake for my needs currently. Good reporting, keyword density information, PR, etc. at a glance.

Some more free SEO tools are: Back link watch, open site explorer, seoquake etc.

Moderator’s note:
Rather than just naming tools/sites, please say why you are recommending them. Any posts that are just a list with no further explanation will be treated as fluff and deleted.

I shared these sites for free usage to who are an internet marketer here as like me

Hi cornwallis,

Despite your somewhat poor SEO advice, I don’t believe that Stevie D was referring to your initial post, but rather to other members that might have the urge to post “sites” or “tools” without providing any reason as to why they recommend the site.

The SitePoint forums are a place for discussion. It is not a place for posts better suited for a blog. And there are already more than enough “lists”.

If you feel you have an important resource that would be valuable to others, please PM a Team member and they can add it to a Sicky thread.

hi Mittineague,

I sure which thread helps to better SEO practice. I know this is not blog so I created the thread.

This thread opportunity to discuss about the free SEO Site or Tools.

Thanks for compliments,

Corn.

I believe this is an example of what Stevie D and Mittineague were referring to.

There is no value in just mentioning the names of products. It would be much more useful If you could provide some solid information or advice about the benefits of these tools.

Mike

Hi,

I’m using SEO Powersuite, it is a pricing tool. It has 4 different options such as link assistant, seo spyglass, website auditor and rank tracker.

Thanks!

Rank Checker is one of my favorites, you can download it for free at seobook.com
Open Site Explorer is not free, but is awesome to analyze competitors.

Thanks for these tools, they are really very effective. I am also use some like ahrefs, opensiteexploere

Many websites offer many seo tools. but i think the free tools are not profitable for seo experts. just like free automatic directory submission tool. i submit my website.a sow after submission my website have bad back links… i am very sad :frowning:

I use a program called Market Samurai to build a competitive matrix for the top 10. It’s very effective for giving me quick snapshots into every key term’s ranking competitiveness.

Please read before posting:

Thanks everyone.

As TechnoBear said, we don’t need a thread of simple lists

Thread Closed