Free Video Email Service

Hi Guys,

I’m new here so I don’t know if its been discussed before but I wanted to talk about video emailing. I have been using it for some time now and find it to be an amazing way to get response from clients. The system I use is fully automated and imbeds the video that you make into a template that you can email. I don’t know if i can mention product names here so I wont, but I think its an amazing tool that can help you personally connect with your clients as well as keep in touch with your family and friends. Oh and its free too.

Thanks For reading
Steve

Hang on, you’re saying you embed the videos in email?

I see two problems with that:

1. bandwidth - I wouldn’t want to download a 100 MB video in my email client
  2. playing the video - I’m pretty sure most e-mail clients don’t play interactive content (including video).

Or am I missing something here?

Ok, this is how it works, you have an account (free) on the company’s site, from there you upload your video into a template of your choice, enter any text you wish, add contact or contacts to receive and send. The video remains on the server when the recipient opens it. The online software embeds it for you. It 100% works, I use it all the time and the emails always work.

I use Thunderbird for email and although it doesn’t default to playing videos, you can tweak the settings so it will. I’m sure that’s not what Wildfire71 is talking about, but I just wanted to throw it in for you, Immerse. :smiley:

Wildfire71 – pm me the link and I will take a look and see if you can add it to this thread. Our rule about linking isn’t to discourage all links, just those that self-promote. :slight_smile:

Quite nice concept for advertising, but I wonder if everybody open that video because of streaming issue due to poor bandwidth.

I know that about of video mailing. But I think its not successful tricks. If you want to success in video email servicing. upload your video in video website. And share that link of your video with attractive photos and content in email.

I do not think it is smarter way and bulky mailing will be very tough and lots of server do not offer that feature. However, voice mailing is available ; but not popular in that sense.

Hi
Email me the details. I want to use it.

SitePoint Forum is a place for discussions. Exchanging information by e-mail doesn’t contribute in any way, because other people are not able to benefit from that information. If you have specific questions, by all means ask them here.

Please also remember to keep personal information, such as e-mail addresses, private.