Freelance service bidding script (like freelancer, elance, odesk etc)

Hi there,

I am looking for a QUALITY script to connect professionals with clients in the same way that elance, odesk and freelancer do (but all the bells and whistle’s aren’t required).

I have done a lot of research and found a few very poor quality scripts, usually developed in India. Eg. Getlancer, nLance, iLance, phpprobid etc.

Are there any other options available? From my searches, iLance and getlancer seem to be the best options out of a VERY BAD bunch. Getlancer appears to be very buggy - I was thinking about purchasing the source code and making my own modifications but I imagine the backend/coding would be terrible considering it is an Indian script. Any website design from India immediately makes me want to avoid avoid avoid. iLance seems ok from what I can see from the demo, but it still looks kind of archaic/outdated. And to get the source it is very expensive (reviews aren’t very comforting either).

Are there perhaps any native english speaking web development companies who have done this kind of work someone knows about?

Cheers

Hi Sean,

I am also looking for something similar.

I have asked a few companies that gave ILance a review to see if it is genuine and if they are using the platform.

I am interested in something a little more like the get a tradesman sites where people can request a quote from 3 suppliers but not having any luck.

I just spent 2 years and 3 developers trying to get a restaurant deal website and app build but could not get the site or app built to a good enough spec so had to abandon the project. As a NON-Coder its really hard to get something built if you don’t knwo the correct questions to ask by the time you see the finished script you see it has more holes in it than a swiss cheese.

Please message me if you get any joy with your search.

Regards
Ronan

Hi Sean and Rleonard, I don’t know about any PHP script for freelancer like script but yeah, if you’re considering WordPress, then I guess this article might be helpful for you.

http://www.blogosense.com/create-freelancer-like-site-using-wordpress/

Regards