Freelance websites

Here are various web site for money making as
odesk.com

microwarkers.com
elance.com
scriptlance.com
you can try in this site, best of lack.

How can i easily get jobs in odesk, tell some techniques.

The OP already said that freelancer doesnā€™t meet his requirements, so why repeat it again?
And please explain why you think these sites could help the OP out, considering what he has told us about his needs and experiences.

I think a lot of people prefer odesk because of the diversity of work and clients available there. I would agree with it and suggest fiverr.com too.

freelance.com / odesk.com are great, or just post in any websiteā€™s ā€œmarketplaceā€ to look for developers or hiring

Although participation in this discussion is highly welcomed, from now on all answers that repeat info already posted by others, or that give a site without explaining WHY that site would be helpful to the OP, considering his requirements as he posted them in the first post, will be considered fluff and treated as such.

Yes, that means youā€™ll have to read all the posts in the thread before answering :wink:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the thread before posting. The OP has stated that freelance.com does NOT meet his requirement and odesk has been suggested ad nauseum.

I really appreciate that youā€™ve taken the time to answer, but unless your post adds something new and of value it is just adding noise.

For anyone else considering posting odesk or freelance.comā€¦ DONā€™T unless you have some justification that hasnā€™t already been stated.

EDIT: Oh the irony. I didnā€™t see guidoā€™s post above before posting this. (In my defence, it was on the next page). Iā€™m going to leave it here because the message is important enough to be said twice.

Odesk.com and Freelancer.com are large freelance marketplaces and are completely free to join as far as i know.

Guess you didnā€™t read the thread. :frowning:

1 Like