Freelancing

How can I become a successful freelancer especially professional Social Media Expert ?

You may want to work with people that knows the field first. Maybe you should want to look for a job in a Marketing Agency that specializes on social media among other types of social marketing

Freelancing when you don’t know what you’re doing is not a good idea so the very first thing is to gain experience

You need to have many contacts that are also engaged in the same kind of business with you, or somehow related to it. Ask for their help or let them mention your services on their profiles. You can start expanding and improving your business from here.

You may be interested in this recent thread:

I just don’t think it’s fair to your clients to attempt to be a freelancer (and charge for it) and offer a web service to put food on their table without being able to put food on your own table first. No matter who hires you, they’re not hiring you to just “manage their social media.” They’re hiring you to “increase their leads and sales.” Period! Even if they don’t mention that fact, that’s really what they want…more leads and sales. Until you can prove to yourself that you can do that using social media for yourself, you shouldn’t attempt to do that for someone else.

I think you might want to reconsider your choice of fields. The Social Media Expert arena is already filled to bursting, so unless you offer something that’s truly unique, you’re going to have a tough time.

Think “web design” from 10 years ago, and you have the picture.

I would advice you to train under people who are in this field, get some good experience and then jump into market .

As the OP has never returned, this topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.