French social bookmarking?

I’m preparing to do a site relaunch tomorrow, and I write increasingly useful articles that I’d like to share, but they are in french.

Is there a french social bookmarking site that is significant enough to be worth the effort? So far, I haven’t found anything remotely good enough. :shifty:

You will find social bookmarking sites in French from the yandex search engine or baidu as one is russian and other one is china search engine. Or it is not necessary that you do social bookmarking for your french site at fresh site itself. You can promote your site on many different SB sites.

I completely agree. If you want to bookmark your site then why are you not going for general social bookmarking sites. It could generate global audience for your site.

And, if you bookmark in the more popular / big bookmarking sites you can gain a little bit of SEO benefit.

I have a great list of french social bookmarking sites, but not sure of the rules on this forum can I post them?

Nope. Lists generally become cluttered and lose their effectiveness in a forum thread. I suggest you pm the original poster and ask permission to send them your list. However, since the post mentioned a site relaunch on September 5, it may be too late to help. In addition, the original poster has not returned to this thread.

The majority of social bookmarking sites only accept English text, descriptions and URLs but French social bookmarking is very easy to understand site so welcome this<snip>

Yes there are so many social book marking website in french. But if you will show quality and some unique stuff in your website so peoples will defiantly comes to your website.

Mister Wong
BmAccess
BookMarks FR

Use the search function for more results.

i guess it might be pretty hard to find french bookmarking site… but just making use of the popular bookmarking sites would help u to get more traffic… but i doubt they will have any effect on search engine rank since most bookmarking sites are nofollow

Try looking in google.fr & google.ca , you will get the desired result. you can check mister-wong.fr