Friends please help me in my first website designing

HI Friends,

I want to develop a website and initially i want to develop it using HTML and CSS, Can i develop my complete website in html only

Yes, you can make an HTML-only site. It will be a bit boring, though, so add some CSS to make it look nice.

Yes will include CSS but i was thinking to use the images developed in photoshop, but dammm i am unaware about it, so was wondering is there any option in html, css to use attractive images or to give any effects to it??

Yes, of course. As the link above shows, you can place images in a web page, and with CSS you can place them as background images. You can basically create any look you like by skillful use of HTML, CSS and use of images. But there’s an art to it. You can look under the hood of beautiful websites and see how they are constructed.

If you are developing dynamic websites, frameworks are the best solution for it.

Pick a free HTML theme out there and FTP it to your hosting and keep modifying it until you grab the basics on css and HTML, this is how i learned… theory is boring , practical is interesting…HTML5 and CSS3 have lot of new features to offer and is a great way to start

even i ma new into designing… i think if you dnt know much about designing but want to create something attractive then you can also do itr in wordpress. wordpress is pretty user friendly.