From how many days you are in the field of SEO?

[COLOR=“#008000”]Hello friends,

Since three year I am working in SEO. I am quite happy and satisfied. Few of my friends had changed their mind and leaved SEO to set in other sectors of IT. They adviced to leave SEO as there is no such rapid growth in this field.

What’s your opinion , is SEO really tough to work.
How many days your are in in SEO field and what’s your experience and achievements ?
Feel free to advice .

Thanks and cheers!
Shiv Jaiswal
SEO Quality Analyst.
[/COLOR]

Yes, your friends are quite right if they are not creative, enterprenueric!! You should consider your own satisfaction on this not others!.

The growth always there when you are enough creative and successful. There are plenty of blogger who are earning a lot more than a IT guy!.I believe Blogging is also a part of SEO, You should start a money generator on your interest!!

An IT Guy can earn until he works!! but we can pass the earning machines(website) to our successors as well if we are enough successful! Which SEO has!!

compare to india, SEo growth is more in foreign countries like all the people completely depended on the technology and internet. so obliviously there will be much more growth in online internet marketing.

Everyone can’t do SEO, it’s a high profile work which needs to be handled by professionals. To become an SEO expert, you have to try many different things and at the end use your own logic to get the desired results from SEO.

Hey
i’m in the seo field for more than 4 years now.
i’m very satisfied from my work and the results. also, i think that you must love what you’re doing. you will not try another field (like IT), if you feel good with doing seo.
of course,what you need to do , and i believe it’s related to every field, is keep learning all the time new things that will help you eventually to become an expert.

Hi all, i’m new bie in SEO, in the SEO field 1year. I very like this thread and i’m stay to learning. hi all again

Hi friends, i have got two years experience in the field of seo…in this field having more competition…you have change ur tactics on seo, show yourself as different, then read the regular google updates.

It actually depends on your interest. I may say that SEO is really such a tough industry. You always have to be up to date as to how the search engines will take out rules. You must also be ready all the time because there might be another update waiting in line. If you think that you can’t keep up with the fast changing SEO trend, then you better choose another internet business to study and find lucrative field of it. It’s very important that you know what you really like and you enjoy what you’re doing. If you think that SEO is something that’s kind of a cut throat competition for you then move on and explore other ways to earn money online.

I’m a very new in SEO, may be I am very different to any others cause I do SEO for my own site, no other site and I start SEO original from our potential customers, they seem to use search tools as the major searching.
Yes SEO is very tough work, but I think this job will develop more and more because now we often use internet as the major information source.
If you are interest in this, don’t give up, be patient you will get good result

It is not about how long you have been in SEO, but whether or not you understand it. SEO is constantly changing and good SEO is about coming up with new ideas and keeping abreast of new developments on the Internet and taking advantage when necessary. SEO is about utilising every resource and covering every key aspect.

If you feel you’re doing good meaningful work then keep doing it.

I think your friends may be right thought, SEO was a hot topic amongst marketers for a while because they could pay for more exposure, or so they were told. Now I’m hearing more people say that they wouldn’t use SEO services.

Yup SEO is really tough job. You need to see daily updates through Google and as well searchengineland.

I really want to be a "SEO expert " but because of limited time difficult for me to learn in this field.
You people are doing great job.
I have been learning SEO from Google search for the last few months.

Well your friends are right…It is a tough job and needs continues updates and new methods to do work in better order and to get more accurate results.

There never was any real growth in the “field” of SEO, and I’m afraid that your friends are right in suggesting that there isn’t much of a future in it. Over time SEO, social media and many of the other “online” fields will eventually just merge into online marketing as techniques become more refined. SEO is in no way an IT field so its future does not lie there.

SEO is all about domain knowledge, but sadly there are many that lack that knowledge and just spout whatever techniques they read about on forums and blogs. The best SEO guys I’ve ever met are those that disregard all SEO news and focus on the marketing side of websites and data that from their experience is guaranteed to work.

I’m a programmer by trade, but I’ve dabbled in SEO for a number of years. I’ve also had a lot of success over that time, with my main achievement being the acquisition of a company I formerly worked for by a large multi-national brand. During my tenure traffic rose five times over what it previously was.

Hi all, I have worked for this SEO Manchester company for a year and a half. Before working here I was a student, so I may not have many years of experience but I love the job.

I’ve started learning it recently, and some of it can be quite hard. The on Page SEO is quite easy in my opinion.

SEO is not difficult, especially if you do it the whitehat way :smiley: I’d say it’s only made more complex by those who use black hat or perhaps grey hat methods to trick Google into believing the links are natural.

This has grown in complexity over time by the addition of linkwheels, social indicators and so forth… But if you do it in the way in which Google intended it to work, it should only take a day or 2 to learn. It really is that simple. Evenso, I don’t think even the black hat and grey hat methods are so complex that they are difficult to understand…

I’ve been doing it for 2+ years now and I find black hat and grey hat SEO’ers are having to do more work to keep up with what works whereas those that do white hat SEO have never had to change their approach since Google’s existence!

I am also do SEO from last two years but my opinion is SEO is not for spamers who make this field bad in search engine point of view.

i have got one year, experience in the field of seo…
in this field we should show our information in our pages as a a different job,
I used to read the regular google updates.