Fullscreen video and fullscreen swf does not work in public_html ,why?

I am currently working on fullscreen video and fullscreen swf for two different project.
I set for both the width and height to 100% and padding all 0,
For the video, i have .webm and .mp4 format

When i view in localhost or double click the index.html, both work nicely and fine in all browser.
However when i upload everything to public_html, and view from a url,
the video keep on jerking and stopped in safari and chrome.
for firefox ,it couldnt play ,show a white screen.

The swf when view from
chrome became 1/3 of the screen.
safari work fine
firefox show a white screen

Browser are updated to the latest version
How do i solve it? Is there an explanation behind it?

You’ve got me stumped. What is public_html?

Hi oldgreat. This sounds like it might be more of a code/programming question.

Video is a bit of a nightmare to work with, unless you are using Flash (but then of course you have other problems, too, such as on mobile Apple devices.)

You need quite a few different versions of the video to work on all browsers. And then the sizing issues are another can of worms. Could you post a link to your site so we can have a look?

It’s one of the more common names that web hosts assign to a hosting account’s root folder. So it’s the folder to which you upload all your web files that others can view on the web.

Good Morning all, I still having issue with this

Hi oldgreat. This sounds like it might be more of a code/programming question.

The css and html code that i use to make the video fullscreen are basic code.

Video is a bit of a nightmare to work with, unless you are using Flash (but then of course you have other problems, too, such as on mobile Apple devices.)

You need quite a few different versions of the video to work on all browsers. And then the sizing issues are another can of worms. Could you post a link to your site so we can have a look?

Sure, give me a few min to upload all again, as the video is hugh and when it done,i pm u.
I did use .webm and .mp4 format for the movie and tested in localhost and it work fine on all browser, but as soon as i upload, it couldnt work.

It’s one of the more common names that web hosts assign to a hosting account’s root folder. So it’s the folder to which you upload all your web files that others can view on the web.

+1 Thumb ups

Thank you.

Preferably, post a link here so that the community can help, as I’m not video expert at all.