FusionCharts stopped working when moving to a new web hotel

We’re using Fusion Charts v3.1.1 and we were using PHP version 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.2 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: May 13 2010 20:03:45)
We recently moved to a new web hotel. On that web hotel we’re using PHP version 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.19 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Mar 11 2013 15:23:48)
and the same version of Fusion Charts (v3.1.1)
I recently noticed that our Fusioncharts stopped working. They don’t show at all. Is there a way to get them working under PHP version 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.19 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Mar 11 2013 15:23:48)
or do we have to down grade the PHP version or upgrade Fusion charts? I also noticed that CLI isn’t working the way it used to. But that’s a minor issue which we managed to resolve.

Hey,

Please ensure Adobe Flash Player 8 (or above) has been installed to render the Flash charts using FusionCharts v3.1.1.

As a suggestion, try using the latest version of FusionCharts which will render JavaScript charts on those browsers or devices which do not have Flash player installed.

Hey,

Did you had a chance to check out our suggestions?

Flash Player version: 11.7.700.224
I’m not going to upgrade the Fusion Charts version. Our company bought this version. When I load the page locally on my development machine (I have the entire system locally) it works. From the new web hotel it doesn’t. I was looking for iFrames but i just find <DIV>s. Fusion Charts on other pages work. It’s just in the home tab that they don’t work.

The PHP version is the same, so that is unlikely the issue. I would suggest comparing a phpinfo() report of the two servers. Something is likely wrong in the configuration.