Gallerific.js and colorbox

so i have been searching for this for a long time

on this pagehttp://philipdusel.com/vot.html i would like the color box to display a larger image when you click on the main image

like when you click on the “full size”

so i installed drupal thinking i would make an an image -node -gallery to replicate this…that i found on a drupal forum and because colorbox is a drupal script i thought i

// Construct new hidden span for the image
			var imagesrc = imageData.image.src;
			imagesrc = imagesrc.replace("[COLOR="#FF0000"]node-gallery-maingallerific[/COLOR]", "Average-Image-size");

/* Lightbox2
var newSlide = this.$imageContainer
.append(‘<span class=“image-wrapper current”><a href="’+imagesrc+‘" class=“lightbox-processed” rel=“lightshow” ></a></span>’)
.find(‘span.current’).css(‘opacity’, ‘0’);

newSlide.find('a')
				.append(imageData.image)
				.click(function(e) {
					e.preventDefault();
					Lightbox.start(this, false, false, false);
				});

*/

var newSlide = this.$imageContainer
				.append('&lt;span class="image-wrapper current"&gt;&lt;a href="'+imagesrc+'?width=500&height=500"  class="colorbox" &gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/span&gt;')
				.find('span.current').css('opacity', '0');

newSlide.find('a')
				.append(imageData.image)
				.click(function(e) {
					e.preventDefault();
					$('a.colorbox').colorbox({width:817, height:500});
				});

but the script letting the full size link work is so small ill bet i just need to start learning java…
am i right …setting up image galleries in drupal is a waste of time and headache:nono:… in the case of getting this behavior to work?

$(document).ready(function(){
$(“a[rel=‘cbviewer’]”).live(‘click’ , function (e) {
$.colorbox({href:$(this).attr(“href”), title:$(this).attr(“title”)});
});});
:):rolleyes::confused::cool::blush::eek:;):mad::rofl::nono::x(::p:D:lol::(:blush::confused:

The JS seems to work OK to me. It’s more the layout (CSS issue) that is broken.