Get Two Years of Learnable and Help The Penguin Foundation

Originally published at: http://www.sitepoint.com/get-two-years-learnable-help-penguin-foundation/

The SitePoint team loves innovative solutions to real-world problems. That’s why we were so impressed by the Penguin Foundation‘s idea of using magnets to clean toxic oil from bird feathers — it’s an elegant use of technology, replacing manual scrubbing with grease-cutting detergent, and it can save thousands of birds in the event of a tragic oil spill. We’re not the only ones to be won over by this story: The project was a finalist in Google’s Impact Challenge Australia.

We’re thrilled to partner with the Penguin Foundation to kick off our annual SitePoint Christmas Sale. We’re offering an exclusive two-year membership to Learnable, our learning platform, for $144 — and we’ll be making a donation to the Penguin Foundation that includes $75 for each two-year membership purchase.

A two-year Learnable membership gives you access (and unlimited downloads!) to all SitePoint books and Learnable course, including Russ Weakley’s CSS Troubleshooting, our brand-new edition of Darren Jones’s JavaScript: Novice to Ninja, and our five-star-reviewed Introduction to JQuery, taught by Sachin Bhatnagar.

We have already raised over $10,000 for the Penguin Foundation. If you’d like to help us take that even further, click here to buy your two-year Learnable membership!

1 Like

Wow, great to see! How long will this offer be available?

All through December. We’ll make one big donation to the Penguin Foundation at the end of the year.

Hmm, unfortunately I just saw that you’ll need a credit card to use this service. Too bad!

Ophelie - I have an active membership, expiring on 27th December 2014. If I avail this offer, will it extend from the 28th or from the day I make the purchase? Thank you.

@sanjay With an active membership, this deal adds two years to your membership. So if you purchase today, your new expiry date would be be 27 December 2016 :smile:

1 Like

Great and thank you Kyle

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.