Getting in a good mood

What do you do to get in a good mood?

Singing released endorphins, really? Wish my voice didn’t sound liek a toad :frowning:

I’m always in a good mood but if on the odd occasion I do happen to feel that down, I find usually talking with my boyfriend makes me feel instantly better :smiley:

Watching the extraction of the trapped Chilean miners today was a real mood lifter.
I’ve been following the story since it broke, and thrilled along with the rest of the world today at the miners’ safe rescue. Unprecedented.

Oh, and as for “market share,” I really did mean “the rest of the world.” Viewership of the rescue topped 1.2 BILLION people.

I will either do some physical activity: basketball, running or biking. Or I will do something nerdy like play Starcraft II or Call of Duty.

nice and worthy discussions, sweet talks:)

Doing something I like usually gets me in a good mood :slight_smile:

going for a long walk (2-3 hours) is a guaranteed endorphin releaser

alternatively, i will consume generous amounts of other mood enhancing substances

Singing does it for me, but that’s just like the rest - a physical activity which releases the endorphins that enhance your mood…

Yes, sex. Something where your mind is focused on one thing and you can wear yourself out a bit and forget about all the other crap. Then a good night’s sleep will follow.

nyuk nyuk nyuk

:smiley:

Yes, sports. Something where your mind is focused on one thing and you can wear yourself out a bit and forget about all the other crap. Then a good night’s sleep will follow.

I think I’d have to leave the planet permanently to be in a good mood…

Anybody ever notice that living on planet earth really suXX ???

Sex, music, some good comedy… sex jokes… :smiley:

A walk can do it, as long as you don’t live in a depressing neighbourhood :stuck_out_tongue:

Read jokes. The other day I was rather angry with my husband, and had no mood to do anything. So I just wandered on the net. I happend to read some good jokes. The couple in the joke is so funny that I burst into laugh and I also shared the jokes with my husband. And I never feel angry since then.

Video games.

facebook. ( im a facebook lover :), listening to music and a sleep.

nothing illegal though? :slight_smile:

chocolates are a good upper for me. So is running.

Get an affordable Total Gym knock-off (under $150), then feel very good you saved a LOT of money! And workout on it and feel really good all the time!