Ghost blog and good blogging site

has anyone heard of this http://tryghost.org/ blogging site andwhat do people think is the best blogging site to use?

1 Like

No never heard.Good blogging sites are blogger,wordpress etc.

Sugardaddy,

I have never heard of them but they look pretty professional. In terms of web based blogging platforms (if that’s what you’re looking for), ellena points out the good ones which are blogger and wordpress. I’m sure there are many others out there that are good however you should also think about down the road when you have questions or need support. If you go with something less well-known, chances are you will have a tougher time finding info for questions than you would if you were to go with a more popular platform. Personally I would just go with Blogger or Wordpress. If you really want to make something cool you should go with a self-hosted wordpress setup.

Hope that helps,

Shawn

I never heard about it and didn’t use it ever. However, this is platform for ghost writing and expert authors who want money for writing something about another one. If you want to submit your blog then weebly, wordpress, blogger, livejournal and tumbler are best blogs platform.

Well in my Knowledge both wordpress and blogger are good for blogging , Problem with wordpres.org is that you can monetize your blog with ads whereas in blogger you can monetize blog content with customs ads . better compare and try Blogger vs wordpress

If you checked out the link that @sugardaddy ; posted and the video on the Kickstarter page, you should know that Ghost is NOT a “platform for ghost writing and expert authors who want money for writing something about another one”. :lol:

Anyway, Ghost looks slick to me, in terms of its user-friendliness design and intuitive functionality. I have to agree with the guy behind it that popular blogging software and content management systems like Wordpress are becoming very complicated, especially for beginners. Yes, for savvy website owners, having control over every single element on our website and the ability to customize are important but a simple blogging software can do a lot in getting people started.

Hello Wayne Liew, I don’t not agree with you that blogger and wordpress CMS is complicated. There are many tutorials available for understand the Blogger and wordpress CMS. Nothing is difficult at the net.

are they free of charge or is it a paid blogging site?

Wordpress and Blogger are free blogging Sites

<snip>

The site will launched on May 28… I don’t know if this blogging platform can compete to blogger and wordpress…

I have read above all posts and also see that website which is in first post. I never heard about this website before but after looking it’s feathures, I think it is useful. It’s blog “Ghost : Kickstarter” is really very interesting to read. Is this site accept Guest Blogs…?

Bringing this up as Ghost is out now for download and install. My first Ghost blog with a few Ghost related articles http://ghost.centminmod.com :slight_smile:

I still want blogger and wordpress. Wordpress is flexible and can be made to run everything from an eCommerce store to a video-focused tumblog. Blogger is easy to use, easy to get started, even a caveman could do it.

Well, I think Wordpress or Blogger would both be good blogging sites. You can turn whatever blog you have into an asset. It may not be profit-earning but it will surely keep your targeted market within your network. All it needs are great relevant content and more interaction from you.