Giveaway: Free Themes from Gridgum

Hi guys, Adam from SitePoint here. Here’s a great giveaway to celebrate the launch of our new forums, thanks to the team at GridGum! Comment below and win!

Whether you’re a WordPress or Bootstrap user, you need to make sure your site looks good on all devices. There’s no shortage of places to find themes, but finding good themes that are also responsive can be a little more difficult.

That’s where Gridgum comes in. Gridgum is a new site built to provide a fair marketplace for buyers and sellers of premium responsive themes. While there are plenty of WordPress and Bootstrap templates on there, the marketplace is not limited to these: all types of website frameworks are accepted, as long as the template is responsive and meets their submission guidelines.

Some popular themes include:

DashGum — Admin Template

Austin — WordPress Theme

SinglePort — Single Page Landing Template

Incorp — MultiPurpose WordPress Theme

Every time a user buys a theme they also receive points to go towards future purchases. PayPal users don’t face surcharges, unlike on other sites.

Gridgum also offers excellent support: if you get into trouble with your theme, you can feel confident knowing all Gridgum theme authors offer support (along with Gridgum itself).

Some themes include an installation service added by the seller. This varies for each theme, but users can purchase a setup service with a theme to help make the installation easier.

Giveaway!

SitePoint is offering a free theme from the Gridgum marketplace to 10 lucky readers, simply comment below and we’ll draw the winners next Monday, September 15. Winners will then be able to select any theme they wish from Gridgum.com.

Sounds good, I’d like to win a free template! :slight_smile:

You have some nice looking templates. I’m entering the giveaway.

I work a lot in WordPress and would love the chance to be part of this draw.

Thank you. great share. it is great when find good templates for free :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing, Adam!