Godaddy

When you have used cPanel, nothing compares. With cPanel, you can compress and decompress zip files on the server. You can edit files on the server using your browser, too. cPanel makes a webmaster’s tasks much more efficient. But cPanel is also expensive compared to other open source control panels. An overseller like Go Daddy which operates on razor-thin margins isn’t going to want to spend the $425 or higher per server per year licensing fees for cPanel. So, they cram as many clients on the server as possible and give them a crap control panel to use.

GoDaddy isn’t the best domain registrar there is but they certainly have gotten better then years past. I just began using them again recently for a few domains. It used to be a pain to try and transfer domains out with them, their interface is also not very user friendly.

When it comes to hosting I would agree with most on here, there are better options for you in that department.

I also use them for domain registrar, but not a host. I would never even begin to think about hosting through them.

[FONT=Verdana]As the OP hasn’t returned to this thread in over a month, I think we can safely assume they’ve either found a satisfactory answer or lost interest.

Thread closed, before it becomes too repetitive.[/FONT]