Good eCommerce Platform (Canada)

I’m looking for an eCommerce platform to sell liquor in Canada. This will involve delivery of the liquor if requested, pick up in store, liquor sales tax, all through the website. Online payments will be credit card or the option to pay in person (kind of similar to how pizzahut’s website is structured). Any open source suggestions for what to go with? Or should I be willing to put some money into a good eCommerce solution? The easier the better. :slight_smile: I’m good with CSS and designing responsive websites but not so good when it comes to coding with PHP… perhaps I should be looking for an all in one CMS solution? Something pre-built for selling goods online in Canada maybe?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Very new when it comes to this stuff and picking out a good eCommerce platform.

Thanks!

There are lots of open source ecommerce CMSes out there, like osCommerce etc.

opencart is good one

you can calculate percentage tax

shipping modules are integrated

as well as you can make an option of pay after delivery from admin panel or pick up.

Prestashop or oscommerce are also good options for you

The discussion seems to have moved to another thread: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?1036413-Shopify-vs-BigCommerce-(Canada)
so I’m closing this one to avoid confusion.