Good shopping cart that accepts variables

I’m looking to make a site similar to those tshirt making sites where you can select shirt size, logo, text etc… then build it and order it as one product. Basically what I need now is a shopping cart which will allow me to take those variables passed from the flash application through php or javascript (doesn’t matter) and will then take those variables and invisibly save them all under 1 product. What the user selects may affect price as well.

What would also be a good feature is if once they view their cart and select view product from inside their shopping cart those variables are then passed back to me so I can put them into flash and read them via flash…

In basic all I’m looking for is a shopping cart that will handle multiple variables within 1 product.

Anyone know of a good cart. It would be idea if someone knew how to do this within virtuecart but it is not a requirement, any cart will do. Thank you.

52 views and no one knows of a shopping cart that I can pass custom variables to?

Have a look at this.
http://www.elxis-downloads.com/com_downloads/e-commerce/152.html

52 views and no one knows of a shopping cart that I can pass custom variables to?

You post to the wrong section of the forum

manging my site with “scripts and online services” seems like the right section to me…

Look through opensourcecms site. You are lokking for a cart that will allow you to specify options. When you have done that make sure you search through some commercial options also.