Google Cache Problem for My Site

Hi,

I have a website (glasyads.com). My problem is when i enter this query [site:glasyads.com] in google.com, It shows 16,900 results. But when i check this type of cache link (cache:Clarksville House for Rent | Rental Homes | Housing Rental Listings), it redirects to this page [[url=http://www.google.co.in/search?q=cache:3q4qgZLLa0AJ:www.glasyads.com/s/arkansas-4/clarksville/house-for-rent-12+site:glasyads.com&cd=21&hl=en&ct=clnk&source=www.google.com&nucr=CAEQqZP41svF-ce-ARjTve_xBA]]cache:3q4qgZLLa0AJ:www.glasyads.com/s/arkansas-4/clarksville/house-for-rent-12 site:glasyads.com - Google Search. But it doesn’t show exact cache results page. why we are getting this problem, Is there any wrong with my URL Structure…

Please give me suggestion

Thanks,
Petter John

I’m not sure exactly what you’re saying the problem is, but when I try searching Google for the cache of that page, it tells me it can’t find it. That isn’t unusual - on a large site with thousands of pages, you can’t necessarily expect each and every one to be cached.

To be honest, I don’t think it’s a big deal. If your pages are being indexed properly and appearing where you want them to in the results pages, that’s what matters. Only a tiny number of people use Google’s cache (and the main reason for doing that is if your website itself goes offline or has trouble).