Google full web search

hey all.

ok so my site is doing well. its on page one of google for my keywords.

but i have heard that google do a full web search to find the best seaches.

just want to know when this happens. is it every week or every month etc…

thanks.

[FONT=verdana]I’m not sure I understand your question. But if you are asking how often Google updates its index, the answer is that it is always doing that. Its bots are constantly visiting sites, and adding new or updated information to the index all the time. As soon as those changes are in place, they will be reflected in your search results.

If that doesn’ answer your question, perhaps you could clarify it.

Mike[/FONT]

If you wanna know if you secure in your page #1 position and if algo will change it
and when, then the answer is: SERP has been changing all the time and there is good
chance your site might jump to page #5 or go up 1 or 2 hutches up from where it’s now.

fastreplies

Google bots crawls your website pages mostly within a week if there are no issues with the robots.txt file blocking your pages. Your website will get affected only if there is some copied content, hidden text or spammy links on your website. The recent penguin update generally focusses on backlinks from spammy sites and paid sites, if you have done something like link farming to gain backlinks your website is surely going to suffer a bad hit in the google search results

ok thanks guys

time is not fixed. Google does it regularly but you cannot define a time period. don’t worry, if your site is doing well and you are following google norms then there is no need to worry.

It is constantly updating. if it updated all at once, that would be one hell of a cpu load

It seems that he got the message. I’m closing the thread. :slight_smile: