Google Places in All Locality

Hello Friends,

One of my client website is placed in google places. But now they asked me to place their website in all locality. For example: for “Web Design Chennai” they are in google local places. But now they need to be all places like Web Design Guindy, Web Design Kodambakkam like this. Is there any way to place like this.

The thing is… Do they have offices in all those cities? Because, if I remember well, Google Places asked you for the physical address. I may be wrong though. Been centuries since I used Google Places

@molona No they dont’t have office in all those locality. I don’t no what to do. :cry:

As I said, my memory may not serve me well. So do check first if it is a must to have a physical address.

Also read Google Places documentation so, in case that the physical address is not a must, you’re sure that you will not be going against their terms of use.

If they do need a physical address, tell your customer that it is not possible and that’s it.

If physical address is not mandatory but adding this website all around goes against the terms of use, explain your customer that trying to hijack the sytem will only go agasint them.

If the physical address is not mandatory, and it doesn’t go against Google Places TOS, then do what your customer says and charge them accordingly

edit: I’ve just read a bit of information about Google Places (now Google My Business).

You can safely say to your customer that it will not be possible to do what they say. Google My Business requires the exact name of the company, the address and working hours. The address must be accurate.

Whatever Name Chennai will not be valid because it is not the exact name.

Also, since they don’t have an address there, it will not be acceptable. They use this information to provide results in Google Maps. No address, no result.

1 Like

Okay sure @molona I will convey and thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.