Google says parking is over - seoparking.com reviews and user experiences?

Morning,

So once I learned that google does not show parked pages anymore in searches I see how to proceed. Either host domains myself or find a biz to do it for me. Like seoparking. It looks like they do not attach their URL to yours (like sub domain yours or anything). Anyone used them?

Actually I do not know about this thing and i do not heard this before but its helpful for me. I will keep this thing in mind for future. Thanks a lot for this.:slight_smile:

After post reply to this thread, i searched for this and i get an article for panda & penguin update.At there i read,after april 2012 domain parking will affect badly. Google will not consider this kind of domains for SERP. Below are the words said by Matt Cut,anti-spam dept head in
Google :

“… our classifier for parked domains was reading from a couple of files which mistakenly were empty. As a result, we classified some sites as parked when they weren’t.

I apologize for this; it looks like the issue is fixed now, and we’ll look into how to prevent this from happening again.”

Eric,

Google (and other SE’s) will penalize (probably de-list) duplicate pages as that’s a hack to try to better your listings. They are greatly offended by such efforts so my advice is “Just DON’T Do It.” To ensure that I’m not penalized, I’ll redirect parked domains to the main domain.

Regards,

DK

No duplicate pages here

I do parking for a few personal domains I own that I haven’t developed out. I’ve tried multiple platforms and www.parkingcrew.com is by far and away the most profitable I’ve found (thanks to their clever affiliate link integration).

Nothing beats building a real site and hosting it though.

Matt