Got tons of website content and posts but not enough incoming traffic/backlinks

Try using Social Media Tools such as IFTTT, Twitter Apps, BufferApp, Bookmarking Sites, Other Blogging Sites, Image Sharing Sites such as Pinterest. Its one thing to have good backlinks from forums and Q&A but the best means to get better traffic and back links is to have a diverse activity i for one insist in doing more of image linking as it makes it more attractive for others to share. Like often people love repinning my images on pinterest and i choose those which are unique looking. You may also send email to blog owners on similar fields to get some backlinks from their sites (kind of a long shot but worth the try).

The ideal is to get freelancers to do the job for you. Search Fiverr or similar sites. Even on eBay I have seen these services at very low prices.

Good idea, but if you have thousands of followers rarely produces results. I have purchased mentions in accounts with tens of thousands of followers and there do have results.

Just continue to do your efforts manually. The use of softwares and services is no good, believe me.

I’m not the defender of the users of software, but do take note that it’s not the software that create spam. It’s the people. If you’re going to look for services, you have all the time in the world to see if they have a good track record or not. Don’t rush yourself in getting those services.

I think you need some more days to see the results. Be more patience.
Another thing, it is not only to appeal tracffic, but the most thins is that your shop is good for people. Then people can trust you and will come back again. Most of them would tell their friends too. There is very good example of <snip>. You can learn something from them.

To get backlinks from Reputed websites is important.

In my opnion, paying too much of amount is not good. It will also affect your backlinks by Google.

Natural linking is best for ever.

<snip>

Please do not dig up dead threads, especially to post frivolous information that has nothing to do with web content. The last post in this thread was made back in July. The OP has not been back to it since he first asked the question last May. This thread is CLOSED.