Graphic and website

hello
how to know if my website will
display in pc with low configuration any way or tools thanks

You’ve posted a number of these one or two line questions now all over the forum and they are beginning to look like fluff/spam.

Please clarify your requirements and give specific details of what you want and what you have tried. You must give clear, good and detailed descriptions otherwise it will look as though you are just making up pointless questions which will be seen as fluff/spam.

well my question is not a pointless but simple , how to check if my website will be accessible to people with old computers.
windows xp for example , more detail is the website itself <snip></snip>so that you can check yourself
i need support that why i am posting small question that are my current problems and i hope this post is at the right place

thanks for your time

As you’ve posted this in the Graphics forum, I’m assuming that the question relates to the graphics on your site.

Older browsers do not support the gradients that you’ve used on your menu buttons, but as you’ve also set a background colour, that should be fine. You haven’t set a fixed size on your main logo, leaving browsers to resize it to fit. This could slow things down on an old system, but the image is not very large to start with, so shouldn’t be too much of an issue. (That doesn’t mean I think it’s a good idea.)

I’ll tell you that it works on my computer (a custom-made, 3.2 GHz, Windows 7, GTX 550, 8 gig RAM computer), but what I really think you want is help on older browser compatibility.

You should move this thread to this section instead.

Also, as mentioned above, please improve your grammar. I can see that you’re from Copenhagen, and I presume that you speak Danish. If you take 10 seconds and shoot your question through Google Translate, it’ll be easier for us to answer your question.

Thanks.
~TehYoyo

The question should be related to browser versions rather than computer systems and you should name the specific browsers and versions you need to support. vague general question will get very few pertinent answers and generally encourage more fluff posts in reply. However 2 members have had good attempts at answering although they both could not pinpoint your requirements.

If you are talking about “accessibility” then that is a different and more involved question altogether and goes into the very basics of how your site is constructed and what accessibility features you have installed for all users regardless of ability.

more detail is the website itself <snip></snip>so that you can check yourself
i need support that why i am posting small question that are my current problems and i hope this post is at the right place

thanks for your time

Apologies if this is wide of the mark but it looks even more like spam now with the link to your site and still no specific or detailed questions. You have built your site using html5, media queries and quite sophisticated CSS yet you ask a question that seems to infers no knowledge of css or html at all. Whoever built the site will have a clear knowledge of what browsers it was designed to work in and what needs to be done for older browsers. If you didn’t design the site yourself then those that you commissioned to build the site would have knowledge of these matters and the details should have been built into the brief.

I’m closing this thread but feel free to post again with a correct description of the problem you are having and make sure to post in the correct forum. You posted in graphics yet you mention accessibility but the question really seems to be browser support which would be more suited to the CSS and layout forum.

Your question should be phrased more like this:

“I need my site to work in IE6 but the right column has dropped down below the content. Is there an easy fix to this.?”