Greyed out box on form not resetting properly

I have a form with a text box that is greyed out unless a checkbox is checked. The problem is if the checkbox is checked and this enables the text box to enter data and I hit reset, the text box does not reset and turn grey. It allows data to be entered. I have both the html reset button and the javascript clear form, but neither seem to work. How do I reset the text box to grey as well if reset is hit?

<form method="post" action="" name="resetproblemform" enctype="text/plain" onReset="return confirm('Do you really want 

to reset the form?')">
     <div>Check Which Apply: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 
        LineTest1<input type="checkbox" name="status" value="1" style="margin-left:10px; margin-right:40px" 

onclick="this.form.line1test2.disabled = !this.checked;"/> 
           Line1Test2<input type="text" name="line1test2" style="margin-left:10px; margin-right:67px" maxlength="9" 

disabled="disabled" size="9"/> </div>
     <div class="break10" style="margin-left:140px"> 
       Line2Test1<input type="checkbox" name="status" value="3" style="margin-left:10px; margin-right:40px" 

onclick="this.form.line2test2.disabled = !this.checked;"/>  
        Line2Test2<input type="text" name="line2test2" style="margin-left:10px; margin-right:67px" maxlength="9" 

disabled="disabled" size="9"/> </div>
     <div class="break10" style="margin-left:140px">Line3Test1<input type="checkbox" name="status" value="5" 

style="margin-left:10px"/> </div>

<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
     <input type="button" value="Reset JAVA" onClick="this.form.reset()" />
      <input type="reset" value="Rest HTML" />
    </form>

Does anyone have any guidance on this? Is this a difficult problem no one knows how to figure out? If it’s easy please direct me to where I can figure it out. Thx.