Grid menu

Xup guyz. I Want to Make A Grid Menu With icon and text - text must be placed on under the icon.

I’m not sure what you mean by a “Grid Menu”. How far have you got with it, and which part do you need help with? You’ll need to show us the code (HTML and CSS) you’re using.

Actually, its a friend of mine that needs it. He doesnt have any idea about it, so also I.
He wants to create a menu in GRID format.

I’m still not sure what you’re trying to achieve. Frankly, I think you’ll find that while people here are only too happy to help you in any aspect of your web design, most of us are reluctant to do the work for you. In other words, you need to make an attempt at this and then bring the code to us when you get stuck, rather than ask for somebody to produce it from scratch for you. If you don’t know how to get started, you can post a picture of what you’re trying to achieve, and we’ll give you some guidance.

Ok no problem. I’ll see what i can do by tomorrow. Its night here and i need to go early to church tomorrow. Thanks for the tip. Guess thats what i should have done :smiley: