Guest Posting Site is good for Traffice or not?

I have a good Blog for Wordpress I want to know that is Guuest posting is good for my blogs.
and If some one have high PR wordpress guest posting site than give that list so i promot my blog on those sites.

Genuine guest blogging is not a problem, but if it’s done to excess, it will be regarded as Spamming. You might find this video from Google helpful.

And if you’re determined to go ahead, you can find lists of sites with an Internet search. Please don’t ask people to post them here. Such lists are almost always used for Spamming, and we prefer not to encourage these practices.

1 Like

Guest posting is not bad unless you do irrelevant or sponsored website who asking money on website for guest posting , you can find on Google how to promote blog, you will get complete detail step by step.

Thanks

Yes I think guest posting site is good for increasing traffic in website.High PR sites are positive to this thing.

Well i guess guest post on high PR sites would be good…It has given results many times…

Thanks everyone

This topic has been discussed many times already so there is no need for yet another

Topic Closed