Gzopen function does no exists with PHP 5.4

Hello,
With the new PHP 5.4 gzopen function does not exist.
All other functions except gzopen Zlib exist.

I did a test and it shows me this

Zlip exists
gzopen does no exists

<?php
    echo (extension_loaded('zlib')) ? 'Zlip exists' : 'Zlip does no exists';
    echo '<br />';
    echo (function_exists('gzopen')) ? 'gziopen exists' : 'gzopen does no exists';
    ?>

The results with

var_dump(get_extension_funcs('zlib'));

is

array(25) { [0]=> string(10) "readgzfile" [1]=> string(8) "gzrewind" [2]=> string(7) "gzclose" [3]=> string(5) "gzeof" [4]=> string(6) "gzgetc" [5]=> string(6) "gzgets" [6]=> string(7) "gzgetss" [7]=> string(6) "gzread" [8]=> string(8) "gzopen64" [9]=> string(10) "gzpassthru" [10]=> string(8) "gzseek64" [11]=> string(8) "gztell64" [12]=> string(7) "gzwrite" [13]=> string(6) "gzputs" [14]=> string(6) "gzfile" [15]=> string(10) "gzcompress" [16]=> string(12) "gzuncompress" [17]=> string(9) "gzdeflate" [18]=> string(9) "gzinflate" [19]=> string(8) "gzencode" [20]=> string(8) "gzdecode" [21]=> string(11) "zlib_encode" [22]=> string(11) "zlib_decode" [23]=> string(20) "zlib_get_coding_type" [24]=> string(12) "ob_gzhandler" }

Do you have the same problem for you with PHP 5.4?

Those functions with “64” on the end do not look right. Did you compile PHP 5.4.0 yourself, install from a package, or are you using one of the downloads from php.net?

I installed with a Debian package

In that case, I can only suggest taking the issue up with wherever the package is from. They’re not using the correct compiler flags it seems (it’s a known issue).

Yes, the package I use is Dotdeb.
I got an answer here

Thank you for you help!