Has anyone used Fiverr to increase social reach?

yes. you can easily increase your likes, followers in fiverr. not bad for a $5 offer.

How “easily”? Seems odd that most other members here find it a “cheap scam”, “fake numbers”, a “rip off”, “big crash”. So how was it easy for you?

Most of the followers you get on Twitter through fiverr are bogus. If you’re hurting for followers to look more legit, then it can be a good idea, but if you’re looking for good, targeted followers, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Hey
i didnt use it . but i heard about the followers of twitter/facebook. to tell you the truth, the problem with those followers would be that they are not people or target costumers for your services/products, so you will not be able to raise the sellings and basically it won’t contribute you anything.
so, i’m not recommend on this, although it sounds attractive.

If your trying to increase social reach, dont try fiverr… they will unfollow you sooner or later. They are not potential target customer.

If the only reason you are using Social Media is to get new customers, you are using it for the wrong reasons and quite probably taking the wrong approach to it. You can’t buy friends off-line and it doesn’t work online either.

Fiverr is great. True, there are different levels of work quality but some fiverrs are really good and can provide awesome Likes, Twitter follows, YouTube comments etc’ they have very real looking personas and you’ll receiver good value for you money, just look for reviews online for the best fiverrs out there. You can also check Fiverr Twitter account, since they also recommend top notch fiverss.

Good luck!

I always use fiverr gigs for my website for increasing social reach,because I get what I want in less price and it really worth. Just I need to careful in choosing gig. I usually prferr the organic gigs rather then those who are providing bulk likes, backlinks or any services which take less time and giving more. After updating panda and penguin I am very particular about which gig provide best to my site. You can use these types of gigs : fiverr.com/smoviral/increase-your-ranking-with-social-signals-for-our-website-on-g-facebook-and-twitter-25-shares-each or fiverr.com/smoviral/do-submit-your-website-in-15-social-bookmarking-sites
Because I have used these and it was proved best to increasing traffic and social presence to my website.

Stay away from fiverr deals that promise TONS of FB fans or twitter followers. Most are either fake/autogenerated OR became fans due to some sort of LIKE exchange. The problem with like exchanges is that they don’t really care about your content. They only want the premium or they want your visitors to like on their pages. The key here is to find TARGETED participants.

You are right microarm. fiverr is like tempting the people to get work done for just $5. But finally its not worth at all.

Dont use either Fiverr or tenbux to try to increase your market audience people. If it’s facebook and twitter followers and likes you are looking to gain I would suggest addmefast.com It’s where you can trade seeds for people to like your page or watch your ad on you tube. This is much more cost effective than using fiverr

And when your [fake] followers get removed and your page flagged, what then?

How fiver get likes and followers because now a day Google is watching inlegit social activity,which are helping to increase black hat SEO.Google have alraedy lanched to make it restricted.

Buying fake followers and “likes” from places like Fiverr (or any other dodgy site) is a ridiculous idea. Why? Because the followers and likes are fake. Even $1 is too expensive when you buy something that doesn’t exist.

You reckon you’re increasing your “social reach” with Fiverr “gigs”? Really? How do you know? Could you elaborate?

my advice to you not use fiverr cauze will not get target followers also will not increase your income if you have sire just you can use it as no commercial job :slight_smile: