Having trouble to auto center a page

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if any of you be kind enough to look at this site and tell me how to auto center this site. I am managing this site but not an uber expert of CSS

Thank you a bunch

Henry

hello there,

open your index page, in the code source, just after the <body class, there is this code for the first table :

<table border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“0” width=“1000px”>

Replace it with :

<table border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“0” width=“1000px” align=“center”>

Goodluck

Hi hanklebow76. Welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

That’s pretty easy to do, but it’s worth noting here that table layouts like this are very outdated, and not recommended any more.

That’s one option, but it’s a bit out of date. Better to use CSS centering here. Ideally, you’d add a class to the table and then target it in a CSS file. But a quick and dirty option is to do this:

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="1000px" [COLOR="#FF0000"]style="margin:  0 auto;"[/COLOR]>

hello Ralph.m :slight_smile:

in fact i just gave the simple way to do this as he said he don’t know much about CSS.

The website structure is oldies… use a lot of tables… so that’s why i think the solution of align=“center” is the simple way to do that!