Hello Everyone... Business Problems here

I am planning to invest and to start a restaurant business.

Can you give me some advice or opinions on how can I better manage this sort of business? What are the things I need to consider before starting my business?

[HR][/HR]
Thank you very much. Your response will help me a lot.

Welcome to Site Point axes24 -

While I’m hopeful that you will find some answers from the bright crowd we have here, you should know that this forum is primarily focused on online businesses so if it takes a little longer to hear back or most of the comments are about using the web to drive your restaurant don’t be alarmed!

thank you sir… Sorry i don’t know that.

#1 ask someone for advice (this is done)
#2 make a business plan (use google for help)
— here are the basic topics for a business plan----
who is your target market?
where will you open the business?
how much money will you need to start?
what are the entry and exit risks?
how will you get the start-up money?
what will the business be called?
why will your restaurant be better than the billion other restaurants?
who is your biggest competition?
how will you compete?

Once you go through the business plan, you’ll have a better idea of what to do next. Don’t give up because you’re overwhelmed or discouraged. Give up because it’s smarter than pursuing.
Best, Breezie

KNow your employees… having a good relationship with them will enhance good performance.

As mentioned before, a business plan is a good place to start.

A lot of people get into the restaurant business because they are great cooks. My concern is that you might be lacking some of the other skills necessary to run a business. Think about all of the other skills you need.

-You need to be good at research to figure out the best location, market and product.

• You need to be good with numbers not just to keep track, but to forecast.

• You need to be good at organizing and logistics to make sure everything is in place where and when you need it.

-You need to be good at marketing to bring in the business

• You need to be good with people to manage your employees.

I think first thing which should be considered before starting any business is evalauting the investment and profit from business, Second for restaurant business you should select appropriate area and analyze the competition you may face in the area. Other major points to be considered related to a restaurant business are Menu items, Staffing Your Restaurant, Equippments Your Restaurant according to the need and an experience person who can guide you.