Hello friends...got a question about development and best way to make money

I want to develop blogthemedesign.com into a money making site, but not a full blown blog theme design service site. Anybody have any tips or pointers that I should aim to make the site a money maker. I know the advertising, adsense, monetizing, and such, but I am looking for the best and easiest route to just get a site up that makes decent money. Perhaps an affiliate type site of some sort, and how would you suggest going about making connections and driving traffic to the site? Thanks for your help.

SpecStudio

SpecStudio, I’m curious on how you attract visitors to your website. It seems to be only pointing/linking at other sites. Do you know about any websites doing just this, without providing any kind of added value, and making the kind of money you want?

For start making money from your site the very first thing you have to do is start generating traffic to your site. To generate that you may use any of all of the given ways. Social media sites,Forums, blogs and SBM may perform something good for you.