Help asap please

please i have a 6pages website and i want to add a token at the end of my website.
example: www.mywebsite.com/tokens or www.mywebsite.com/files/tokens
tokens that will always change when a user points to the url. thanks

Hello goodbuyer19,

What you want to do actually? Do you want to pass some values(token value) from index page i.e www.mywebsite.com to www.mywebsite.com/tokens page?

Could you please elaborate more what you want to do here

i want my site to auto generate tokens instead of home.php
i want it to change like a one time url. thanks for your reply

Welp, I’m unfortunately still at a loss for what you are looking to accomplish. Please be as detailed as possible.

goodbuyer19

please i have a 6pages website and i want to add a token at the end of my website.
example: www.mywebsite.com/tokens or www.mywebsite.com/files/tokens
tokens that will always change when a user points to the url. thanks

teemone2001

i want my site to auto generate tokens instead of home.php
i want it to change like a one time url. thanks for your reply

what i can make out is, there is a site with 6 pages and when a user clicks on links like home,about,contact,e.t.c. instead of getting page_name.php in the url, the user sees some kind of encrypted file name(like hash) and moreover, if he clicks on the same link again,or refreshes it,it should be considered as a new request by the server and a unique token for the same page be generated, is it right??? what’s the purpose of tokens???

this is what i mean, www.mywebsite.com/files/tokens
what i mean by tokens is a value, something like this (hgbrfkbhujkjsdhkjhksjd) that will always change when u visit or refresh the website pages

… why?

Anyway, this is a webserver configuration (rewriting URLs) issue, not a PHP issue.

If its not actually going in to your url and you plan on using it somewhere else: http://php.net/manual/en/function.uniqid.php

The whole idea of adding nonsense to the URL is, well, nonsense (to me). :nono:

For you to make that work on your server, though, you’ll need Options +MultiViews so the prior “directory” will be served.

Regards,

DK

tm,

i ant to create a 3pages subdomain on my domain, and i want the index of the subdomain to be in encrypted form, i mena like a time time url. thanks

The subdomain isn’t a problem so long as you have a control panel like cPanel. That will enable you to create your subdomain(s). You can add the date/time via .htaccess by specifying the following Apache variables:

TIME_YEAR year
TIME_MON month
TIME_DAY date
TIME_HOUR hour
TIME_MIN minute
TIME_SEC second
TIME_WDAY weekday
TIME time (all of the above)

Don’t forget to use the {} wrapper and specify that it’s an Apache variable with the leading %, i.e., %{TIME}.

Regards,

DK