Help! I need a good youtube video playlist script quick!

I’m using a rather outdated version of Joomla (yeah I know) and a script I was using just seems to have self destructed. Since there’s no new updates for this old version, I need a makeshift fix that I can just simply embed into a joomla page. Something that will allow me to have a selectable playlist of youtube videos, i.e., list below player, or list to the right of player. Either let me add the videos individually, or perhaps can add them automatically via a specific tag - any suggestions??
Thanks everyone!

I think I found a solution, to just use the Youtube playlist feature itself! But, when I embed a playlist, it displays differently than it does on Youtube, i.e., it doesn’t show the playlist of videos on the right side, it shows them below, and just thumbnails, and not even by default. Does anyone here know how to make the list appear so people will know that it is indeed a playlist?

I discovered through the Youtube google group that there isn’t a way to embed the player with the list on the right side as shown on Youtube, damn! Still hoping for some suggestions from anyone who sees this, thanks!