Help me finding Blogs for commenting

Please someone tell me how to find niche specific high PR blogs for blog commenting. I tried with some particular keywords using Google search, but the result is not encouraging.
How do you find blogs of your niche for commenting?
Thanks

in my opinion, this is a very easy thing!

As i have writtern blog for a long time, so i know how to find blogs for commenting!

Such as blog.com, blogger.com, wordpress.com, this big blog will catch your comment quickly when you put comment at the first page, then it will be very quick! Pay attention do not spam!

That’s why I stressed the focus on building long-term, win-win relationships with blog authors. or do you think that’s the wrong mind-set?

Thanks c2uk, for your valuable advice, I will certainly keep your advice in mind.

I hope you do, but regardless, I’d be interested if you could report your experiences back, your strategy and what worked for you and what didn’t. That’d be really valuable!

You can look at the googleblogsearch. Google will give you blog results from the keyword you searched.

PostRank

Guy K Top Rank site

MyBlogLog & BlogCatalog

Just keep searching and quality will rise to the top.

Check blog roll links on your top sites you found so far.

No, on reading your posts, I believe you have the perfect mind-set. :slight_smile:

As a blogger (albeit not a very good one) what is really valuable are those who read my posts and have something pertinent to say about them. I generally spam any comment that appears to be written for any other reason and comments written only for the link value are easy to spot a mile away.

Just read all the replies and it is quite enough to find good blogs. In addition I would say that commenting on other blogs is highly useful as you can learn various things such as information,techniques, presenting styles etc… And remember commenting is not just to spread your link but to gain knowledge and spread it. All the best!

technorati - and don’t limit your search to blogs of your own niche, but also try and identify blogs that have a similar audience, talk about similar and related topics. also, forget the obsession with high PR - regardless of the PR of the main domain, most blogs have nofollow in place and even those that don’t, the PR of the page where your comment will appear is going to be pretty low.

And one last advice, don’t spam - you should be aiming for building long-term, win-win relationships with those other blog authors.