Help Me In My Graduate Project [Course Registertion - Student TimeTable ] Please

[COLOR=“#FF0000”][SIZE=4]Hello Guys
I Must Submit my graduate project in 10 days and i only done 10% of it

it will be for student to - >

• Edit Student Profile
  • Register Course
  • Student TimeTable For Course Registred

I Found A Very Nice Database With ER For Old Project That Have Allllll I Need [Just Need PHP Coding :O] [/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Each student has a unique student ID and a profile. The profile includes first/last names,
gender, date of birth, local address, department, enrolled year, username, login password,
and may have a picture. You can also add other necessary information.
• Each instructor has a unique faculty ID and a profile. The profile must indicate the
instructor’s department(s). An instructor may work at more than one department. • A department has a unique department ID, a name, and a list of faculties.
• Each course has a course number, an instructor, given department, term, credits, classroom,
periods, prerequisite courses, textbooks, and other information you think is necessary.
• A classroom has a unique ID and a unique location. Classrooms can hold more than one
course each term, but these courses cannot conflict in time. Classrooms have capacities.
Registered students’ number cannot exceed the classroom capacity.
• Must maintain all the courses a student has already taken/registered. This is used to check
course prerequisites when registration.
• Students may login (with username and password) to the system to register courses or
retrieve all the courses they have already taken/registered.
• Instructors may login (with username and password) to the system to add courses or
retrieve all the courses they have already given/added.
• A student cannot register a course if: 1) he/she doesn’t meet the prerequisites, 2) the
students registered in the course exceed the capacity of the classroom, 3) the course has a
time conflict with other courses in the same term.
• An instructor cannot add a course if: 1) the classroom has already occupied by another
course in the same period, 2) he/she has another course in the same period, 3) he/she is
not affiliated to the department of this course.
• A day has 12 periods and a week has 5 days. Instructor provides periods when adding
courses to the system.
• Students may retrieve all the courses given by a department, an instructor, or held in a
specific period.
• There can be an arbitrary number of students/instructors/departments/classrooms/courses

Create table Student ( 
 studentId int Primary Key , 
 firstName varchar(30) not null, 
 lastName varchar(30) not null, 
profilepic blob, 
 gender varchar(1), 
 dob date, 
 address varchar(200), 
 deptId int, 
 homepage varchar(70) default null, 
 yearEnrolled varchar(15) not null, 
 overallGPA float (3,2), 
foreign key (deptId) references Department(dept_id) ); 
Create table Login ( 
 username varchar(20) not null UNIQUE, 
 password varchar(20) not null, 
type varchar(1) not null, 
 studInstId int not null AUTO_INCREMENT Primary Key 
); 
Create table Instructor( 
instId int Primary Key , 
firstName varchar(30) not null, 
lastName varchar(30) not null, 
profilepic blob, 
gender varchar(1) not null, 
dob date not null, 
address varchar(200) not null, 
homepage varchar(70) default null, 
yearEnrolled varchar(15) not null 
) 
Create table Department ( 
 deptId int primary key, 
 deptName varchar(50) not null 
) 
Create table Course ( 
 courseId int, 
      courseName varchar(50), 
 term varchar(15) ,  
 deptId int, 
 credits int not null, 
 textbook varchar(50) default null, 
 refTextbook varchar(50) default null, 
courselink varchar(50) default null, 
primary key (courseId, term), 
foreign key (deptId) references Department(dept_id), 
); 
Create table Prerequisites ( 
 courseId varchar(15), 
 prereqId varchar(15), 
foreign key (courseId) references Course(courseId), 
foreign key (prereqId) references Course(courseId) 
); 
Create able Coursestaken ( 
 studentId int, 
 courseId varchar(10), 
 term varchar(15), 
 grade varchar(1) default null , 
foreign key (studentId) references Student, 
foreign key (courseId) references Course, 
foreign key (term) references Course(term) ); 
Create table InstructorDept ( 
 instId int, 
 deptId int,  
foreign key (instId) references Instructor, 
foreign key (deptId) references Department 
); 
Create table InstructorCourses ( 
 instId int, 
 courseId varchar(15), 
 term varchar(15), 
foreign key (instId) references Instructor, 
foreign key (courseId) references Courses, 
foreign key (term) references Course(term) 
); 
Create table Classroom ( 
 classId varchar(10) primary key, 
 location varchar(30) not null, 
 maxCapacity int not null, 
 seatsLeft int not null 
); 
Create table ClassCourse ( 
 classId int not null, 
 courseId varchar(15) not null, 
 period int not null, 
day varchar(1) not null, 
 term varchar(15) not null, 
foreign key (classId) references Classroom(classId), 
foreign key (courseId) references Course(courseId), 
foreign key (term) references Course(term) 
);

Functionalities a student can perform in the system:

• Can edit his profile data i.e. address/homepage/email id information and update.
  • Register a course
    - Constraints checked here include
    MAX courses registered this semester, in our system its 3,
    Course previously not registered,
    Seats lefts in the course,
    Prerequisite course registered and
    Conflicts in timing with other currently registered courses.
  • View his schedule
    • Can view class schedule in a tabular format (similar to ISIS)
    • Drop course option is provided on this page
    • Can view additional information about the courses he has taken.
  • Can view textbook information of the courses department wise.
  • Can view courses with prerequisite information
  • Can view the list of courses using the department and instructor parameters.
  • Can view the list of courses using the day and period parameters.
  • Can view courses previously taken along with grades information
  • Can also request for graduation, we have enforced a minimum of 10 courses for a student
    to graduate, If this request is not met the graduation request is denied else it if forwarded
    to the graduate advisor.

Functionalities an Instructor can implement in the system: - Can view / edit profile information and also update.

• Can view current schedule in a tabular format (Similar to ISIS)
  • Can edit Course details - Details such as Seats left - to increase or decrease the capacity
    of the course (seats cannot be more than class capacity)
  • Can add a new course to the database under his profile and department.
  • The input parameters in the form are checked for valid input data before updating the
    database.
  • Conflicts with the instructor’s schedule as well as conflicts in timing with other courses in
    the same classroom are checked.
  • Can view classroom availability as well as maximum capacity of classroom when course
    information is updated or new classroom is added
  • Instructor can view info of all the students registered in the courses he/she is handling.

As You Can See There Is Many Reletions in database And I really Confused Especially In Registerion Course Page when im trying to code it
Can You Pleassssssssseeeee Help Me At Least To Finish Course Registertion Page With TimeTable ???

I Must Submit my graduate project in 10 days and i only done 10% of it

I don’t want to be mean, but jeesh, the idea of a school project is that you are meant to do it. If it’s over your head, you really should let the teacher know. Getting others to do it for you is not appropriate. People like to help here, but not do your work for you. :slight_smile:

Hi ralph.m
You Right But I Dont Want Someone to do it for me i just want the php query code to link with tables because iam not good in link php with sql realtions and i really dont have time to try and find out error in relations because i hava another things im doing now like backend & Profiles

Notice : In Egypt Colleges There Is No Problem To Get Some Help From SomeOne And Put His Name Or Email On Graduate Book

OK, well the key is to ask clear questions in sequence. What’s a specific problem you are having, with which bit of code? Maybe break it down into bits. It helps people to help you if you get right to the issue you are having, rather than just presenting the whole project. I hope you’ll get some good help, but this is not my area. :slight_smile:

As Ralph said, we’re not going to do your homework for you. You need to show you’re making an honest effort, so if you show what you’ve done so far (and no, the flowchart/UML doesn’t count), then people will be glad to help you out. But no one is going to do your work for you…

[SIZE=4][COLOR=“#800000”][FONT=Arial Black][B]Thx ralph.m

My Problem Now In Course Register Page … It Have Relations With All Other Table And I Dont Know From Where I Strat & What Fields Will Put In Page[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I Really Dont Want SomeOne To Do It For Me As I Said Before You Know WHY ? Because Every CoDE i will explain it to my instructor so i must write it myself & understand it :smiley:

Im Now In Back End Doing Add Course/Student/Instructor And Will Upload Code Tonight