Help me on blog commenting

What is the best way to approved blog commenting. One of my friends suggested me to go for auto commenting tool which can make thousands of comments with in a span of time. But I think i will be penalized If I go for that… Suggest me a best strategy for making enough Do-follow blog comments

With an attitude like this, you are doomed. What you are doing is spamming. If you don’t have something useful and pertinent to add to a discussion, go away and leave people alone.

Sorry to be blunt about it, but what you are suggesting is selfish, antisocial behavior. Wake up! :slight_smile:

Here is an article about how you should be doing SEO: SEO for “decent people”.

Yes, Auto commenting is not proper way for Blog Commenting.
You can post your view about the blog post at blog commenting. It is not compulsory that you get back links from it. Write long content for comment because author understand that you comment for the post not comment to get the back links form it.

Better method i can suggest you to work on keywordluv and commentluv blogs which will be dofollow can generate some valuable links for your website

make your own content and give a good description in your comment ,work on keywords

Blog commenting will only be a good use of time if you are able to place links in locations that will provide direct traffic. These backlinks are not going to benefit your SEO.

Blog commenting is very useful for proper seo. Don;t use any auto use tool. Google can ban or spam your site which you linked on blog. Take time to search content related blog. check there back links, ubl, ibl, page rank , alexa etc. If every thing is right them post your comment in that particular blog.

be relevant to topic, don’t leave random comment, like Thanks for sharing etc. Relevant comment will be approved by admin, random will not.

Read the blog carefully and reply accordingly. Your comment should not seems advertise only.

I would not advise you to use an automated tool, your right, you will get penalized for that, expecially if it blasts out a ton of duplicate content or garbage comments. Your better to just search for relevant and related blogs and post genuine comments. Always remember, its about quality not quantity. Besides, if your site is new and all of a sudden 100s of backlinks have been build in a short period of time, that will send up the red flags.

Keyword luv blogs it’s an best methods to engage on commenting which will be dofollow too so easily it will get promoted

Using Auto commenting tool is just way of link spamming nothing less than that. Don’t use this tool. If you want to do blog commenting be sure that:-

1. Write a comment that others find value in.
  2. If you are not clear about post, You can ask questions in comments.
  3. Don’t over promote yourself.
  4. Let few people to comment first, So that you can have an idea what post is all about(if you are not clear about post).

don’t go for auto approved blog comment sites. Backlinking is not a matter of quantity but quality. Comment on blogs that have high PRs, quality contents, regularly updated, moderated comments, and the like. Blogs with those standards would give you a much better weight with your backlinks. The secret to getting approved is reading the blog first and then put your comment. Don’t give generic and regular comments that most people would say like “great post” or something like that. You can give your opinion about a post, or you can agree or disagree then explain why. Just say anything incoherent with the topic.