Help me!

Hello everybody

I am member of several business opportunities and write 3 times a week a blog. I know how to do some SEO by myself but has anybody tip for a daily schedule. I want to get as much leads as possible. K really need cah in a short time.

Arnoud,

Not really sure what you mean by daily schedule. Are you looking for a process for doing SEO to your blog or website? I’m not sure I can really outline a daily schedule as to what you should be doing but in general you want to select keywords you want to rank for, build inbound links to your site, and use your keywords throughout your content. Participating in social media is also a big one.

Here is a good beginners guide for seo,

Hope that helps,

Shawn

If by a daily schedule you mean write an article a day so new visitors always find something new, it is a matter of organization, enthusiams and building good habits. It is hard at the beggining but once you get used to it, it is easy. Same with inspiration: you can get ideas from thousands of sources. You simply need to dedicate a few minutes to list at least 5 ideas for the next 5 articles so you don’t get stuck during that week, as an example.

You need to update your blog on daily basis with original and informative content. And start link-building manually for your blog. Keep in mind, SEO is a time taken process so you should have patience when you start seo.

I heard that the Japanese have invented a robot that does all the work on your blog, if you’re a very busy man.
The robot creates posts, comment on your site and bring visitors from Facebook and Twiter.

I think this is the solution you are looking for.

Or, you can try WP Robot

on daily basis you have to update your blog.

Hi friend if you want to do seo really you can do it via on page and off page .
in onff page you can do directory bookmarking classified article etc

<snip />

I don’t know what you mean daily schedule and I did not have any idea what you do daily, but you should focus to make good quality link which determine you website ranking. You can use social sites for traffic. <snip />