Help needed about the best ways of earning money via social networks and communities?

Can you please help me communicate the best ways of earning money via social networks and communities? Any suggestion will be highly appreciated!

What is your business? A service? Ecommerce site? Content site?

We’re basically a solution-providers on behalf of different companies about their products.

Social networking may not give you huge success to earn money even though you may generate your product link this may increase the network traffic to your site.

As a web developer, how can i generate clients from my existing friends on facebook?

Some old school methods:

1. Increase traffic and put up banners.
  2. Provide basic service for free and ask to upgrade to access premium service. This is free-to-fee method.
  3. Sell services/products that are useful to your clients.

Good luck!

I don’t think Social networking sites can help you in earning money. But you can promote your business/Website whatever it may through social networking sites.

No way. You are not going to get paid from any social networking site unless you do some business through it. Example, through facebook we can sell our items, we can create facebook applications.

I don’t have any idea of earning money from social media sites. But you can actually do one thing you can market your products/website by making a strong profile in social media sites.

Social networks such as FaceBook are primarily useful for branding purpose as well as improving the ranking in serps. It is unlikely (at least as of now) to generate business revenues using networks such as FB, Twitter, or others.

Direct revenue (immediate clicks to sales) is limited versus other forms of traffic generation but exposure to 600 million people and discussion [endorsement] between them can have a very real business implication when properly done.