Help needed on H-card missing issue

Hello! i used google webmaster tools to analyse my site and i got the results which include some fields marked in red and read thus:
Error: at least one field must be set for Hcard
Error: missing required field (name n)

The messages mean just what they say. You have a missing field in your hCard data. You need to carefully check your markup to see what it is missing. We can’t do that for you.

If you are unsure what fields are required, check the microformants spec. You might also find Google’s structured data testing tool helpful.

Mike

Thanks Mike! The problem is that am totally a novice when it comes to programming. I wish i can get the template of what it means i could try working on it with other guidelines.
I will be grateful if anybody could help my with the template maybe by using a particular title to form it.

I’m not sure what you mean by a “template” in this context, but you can find a simple example of hCard syntax here.

Also, be aware that microformat markup can be quite complicated. Given that you are a complete novice, I suggest that you start with more basic functionality, and add hCard markup only after you have become more proficient. After all, it’s unlikely to be critical to the success of your project.

Mike

Yes i mean example of hcard. You are highly appreciated.
I will take time to master it.
God bless you.