Help needed with PHP FTP function

I’m trying to determine what the following code returns when the server is a true windows/iis server.

The response from a linux server is:

Array
(
[0] => 215 UNIX Type: L8
)

The response from my ‘supposed’ windows server is:

Array
(
[0] => 215 UNIX emulated by FileZilla
)

Presumably, this isn’t a true windows server.

Here’s the code:

// make FTP connection
    $conn_id = @ftp_connect($ftp_server) OR die("Unable to establish an FTP connection");
    ftp_login($conn_id, $ftp_user, $ftp_pw) OR die("ftp-login failed - User name or password not correct");
    ftp_pasv ( $conn_id, true ) or die("Unable to set FTP passive mode."); //Use passive mode for client-side action

echo '<pre>'; 
      print_r( ftp_raw($conn_id,'SYST'));
      echo '</pre>';
      ftp_close($conn_id);

If anyone has FTP access to a windows/iis server, I would be most grateful to know what the response to my code is.

To make my code a fraction easier to use, I’ve added the variable inits. There’s only 3:

$ftp_server = 'ftp.domain.com';
$ftp_user = 'username';
$ftp_pw = 'password';

// make FTP connection
    $conn_id = @ftp_connect($ftp_server) OR die("Unable to establish an FTP connection");
    @ftp_login($conn_id, $ftp_user, $ftp_pw) OR die("ftp-login failed - User name or password not correct");
    @ftp_pasv ( $conn_id, true ) or die("Unable to set FTP passive mode."); //Use passive mode for client-side action

echo '<pre>';
print_r( ftp_raw($conn_id,'SYST'));
echo '</pre>';

ftp_close($conn_id);

Looks like the server is running a filezilla FTP server instead of an IIS server. You would need to stop to the filezilla server and configure IIS for ftp if that’s the route you want to go.

Thanks, but I don’t have that kind of access to the server. I was hoping that someone would run my code on a windows/iis server and let me know what response they got. That’s all.