Help Wanted!

If you are reading this you are the SitePoint member we’re looking for.

The SitePoint forums are currently working on improving the sticky threads. Much work has already been done towards this goal within the “Program Your Site” team. And we are acutely aware of some of their problems. But so far what has been done has been limited to the ideas of team members. So here’s how you can help:

Do you find the stickies in this forum helpful?
Do you consider any of the content erroneous or out-of-date?
Does the content lack any information that you think would be helpful?
Could they be organized better?

In other words, we want your opinions and suggestions so we can improve the “Program Your Site ~ XML and Web Services” sticky threads.

We can’t guarantee that all suggestions will be followed, but I personally guarantee that all will be seriously considered.

So don’t be shy, please reply.

Many Thanks from the SitePoint Programming Team

Strange… this has been posted since March, and I’m only seeing it now… maybe it’s the new color of pinned topics.

Anyway, there are no XML specific topics here. The “before you post” is a generic thing.

I’d suggest adding something like an XSLT FAQ, and while we’re at it, maybe some Web Services and XML Schema FAQs.

Thanks for the feedback.

I’ve been so busy trying to get the PHP an Javascript Stickies into shape I’m afraid that XML and Web Services has been getting neglected.

But as it has none, it will definately get my attention next before I worry about the rest that have at least something in them already.