Help with adding Youtube video to a site

Hi all,

I would be really grateful for any help/feedback on embedding video onto a website www.vowch.org I’m having problems with the clarity of the video when I link it to Youtube. Also, can anyone give me any general feedback on the lay out of the home page. I feel there is to omuch white space.

Many thanks!

Use the real youtube player and with 420p x 315p : <iframe width=“420” height=“315” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/digZ160uJEI” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>.
Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks. What do you mean by the “real youtube” player? Many thanks for your help!

Many thanks! I was wondering if you (or anyone) had any feedback on the homepage layout?

The video looks OK to me. (I get the same video quality on your site as on YouTube itself, so if you want better quality, you’ll need to get a better video.)

That’s something you need to ask in the Reviews Forum rather than here. Note that you must review three other sites before you submit your request. :slight_smile:

Many thanks!

Copy the embed code that is under the videos description and paste that code into your web page. It should show up on your web page once you do that.

Simply copy and paste the code into your site to embed the video. You may then style it to make it look even better.

hey frnd…
copy the embeded code on ur website and you are done with your work…
for bringing changing in the white space go to your website theme settings and customize the settings…
hope it helps you…!!

hi,
Your website layout is good, but somehow i did’nt understand what your website is about?
and the video in it is working fine and the quality is also okay. :slight_smile:

It is very easy.You can post video in your site by copying the embed code and then past this code in your site’s admin page.You can see this embed code under every video of you tube.

Some Time use iframe but for video u need embed tag find in google