Help with Climate Change Event promotion in India

I am trying to promote an event with nearly 100 seats and deals with a topic of climate change and green fuels it is called ICSF 2015 it is in Delhi.
There will be experts and noble lauterates attending the event

with one week left I have tried adwords, linkedin ads what else should I do in free promotion please guide me.
Thanks

Post it in your FB account (if you have an official one for the company better… although if you never used it, using it now just for this would be silly), Twitter, blog about it, ask other people to retweet it, post in their FB walls and blog about it…

Thanks already shared through the facebook page with 11000+ fans can you share some event promotion sites where I can submit for free.

I haven’t got a clue of the Indian market so unfortunately I don’t have that information. This is case where Google can help you much more than I can

What I would say that if you didn’t get the answer you expected with your ads then there was something wrong with them

Have you gotten in touch with environmental groups? They tend to have a lot of social media clout and might be keen to help spread the word—via their websites, social feeds and newsletters. That’s what I would look into.

1 Like

Thanks that is a good idea, yes Molona the site’s look is not that good and we started promoting it about a week ago so progress is slow currently

You could also perhaps issue press releases. That’s a big thing in my neck of the woods, anyhow.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.