Help with flash movie

Hello!

I made a video flash to my site I’m building with scenes and scenes associated with actionscript2 how can pair them with actionscript3 with buttons play, stop forwerd, back, and how can the noise of the sound of all scene (I did not put sound in every scene because it makes noise i wnat to put in any scene) hear better what to do and is there a guide to how you can put actionscript in scenes?

Thank galia!

hello!

I made a flash movie to my site that I’m building with scenes and the scenes conected with actionscript2 but i whant with actionscript3 and with code snippets that i learn but did not work so i did with actionscript 2 (i did it with buttons play, stop forwerd, back) what to do?

Thanks galia

Threads merged to avoid confusion.

You can’t combine actionscript 2 and 3 within a single movie. What is it specifically you can’t get to work in as3?

hello!

I will explain again in detail I made the video it was with actionscript3 (I created it with scenes) but I had to connect the scenes with actionscript2 (i was learned Originally connect with actionscript3 and with codesnippets i whant with codsnippets)
Now the connection of the video is with actionscript2 I want to return it with actionscript3 and codesnippets I havet buttons in every scene and i whant that the buttons will do that: play to starts the video stop stop the video whenever I want, back button returns me to the previous scene button forwred will go to next scene what to do?
The real problem i think With back and forwered

thanks galia

i think you need helpful flashxml.net site its use full any type video and slide … perspiration for basic knowinger