Help with print.css

I am using the CSS code below to hide my website navigation drop downs, however this bit of code is hiding (1) website logo and (2) main website navigation sections (ex: Market Reports, Country Reports, etc).

Using the code below I was able to hide the <ul> used in the drop downs but as a result the main heading for each drop down is also hidden as a result. Also, the logo is being hidden which doesn’t make sense because the nav and logo are separate entities. Any suggestions?

Here is the website:
<snip />

Here is the print.css file:

.menu2011  {display: none;}

Using Firefox and IE8, I don’t see the problems described with the LSI logo nor the titles to the drop-down menus. Which browser or testing environment are you using, please?

Having said that, the list of validation errors is a mind boggling 217. Stray tags abound. There may be a clue amongst them. I would opine that this page works by the grace of forgiving browsers, not because of sound code. It wouldn’t hurt to look it over.

Thanks for taking a look, I am referencing trying to PRINT the website :slight_smile: and utilizing print.css to hide certain elements to make printing the page look like the website

[font=verdana]I’m seeing the logo on ‘print preview’, so that bit appears to be working OK.

To target the ‘hidden’ bits of the menu and not the top heading (although why you would want any navigation items on a printed page I’m not sure), you need to ensure that it only hits the sub-lists

.menu2011 ul {display:none;}

[/font]