Help with virus removal

I’ve got this “level quality watcher” and it has taken over my computer. I’ve tried everything I’ve heard of. everything takes me to an ad and every online removal selection is fake . As fast as I
change the startup to normal and restart it’s changed back to selective.Anyone , help ?

Try starting up in safe mode and run malwarebytes.

If the malware that you’re infected with is preventing you from running applications, you will need to run rkill first to kill the malicious processes running in the background, then run malwarebytes.

[edit]: Try following the instructions posted in this thread: https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=137643

I was going to suggest malwarebytes as well.

When I had a problem a couple years ago, the I.T. guy at work that suggested malwarebytes said to run it (in safe mode) till you get at least 3 “clean” scans in a row.

Also, run it a couple more times after restarting your computer just to be sure it didn’t miss something that was needing a restart to fire off.

It took me several scans before it got everything.

install Norton anti virut than scan full system

No, do NOT use Norton. It tends to cause more problems than it solves.

Besides, there are plenty of good, free utilities already available. Norton isn’t that good, and it’s not cheap. Back in the early 2000’s it was a decent product, but today’s Norton product line is certainly a far cry from that.

I think I have finally learned all my lessons. But I have been infected many times. Uusually the above steps fix. The only time they didnt (I had a bad bug I was at war with for like 15 hrs) I had to use Combofix, Its a bit more invasive but it worked perfect.

Install Microsoft Security Essentials Then Full Update With Online Then Restart Your Computer & must start their PC in safe mode and run a full scan of Malwarebytes & Full Scan Your All Drive <snip/>