Hide the browser address bar

I want to hide the browser address bar when open a new window. I can hide menu bar, status bar, etc except address bar.

Can any one help me please.

I did a little bit of searching around an apparently this code works

var win = null;

function NewWindow(mypage,myname,w,h,scroll,pos){
    if (pos == "random"){
        LeftPosition = (screen.width) ? Math.floor(Math.random()*(screen.width-w)) : 100;
        TopPosition = (screen.height) ? Math.floor(Math.random()*((screen.height-h)-75)) : 100;
    }

if (pos == "center"){
        LeftPosition = (screen.width) ? (screen.width-w)/2 : 100;
        TopPosition = (screen.height) ? (screen.height-h)/2 : 100;
    } else if ((pos != "center" && pos != "random") || pos == null){
        LeftPosition = 0;
        TopPosition = 20;
    }

settings = 'width='+w+',height='+h+',top='+TopPosition+',left='+LeftPosition+',scrollbars='+scroll+',location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,toolbar=no,resizable=no';
    win = window.open(mypage,myname,settings);
}

Thanks for the reply.

I tried this code. But the address bar where the page url is displaying, is still there.

I am trying to load a web page in Iphone mobile browser. I want the page to be occupied the full screen equivalent to the screen when we press F11.

Please help me.

Modern web browsers prevent that type of behavior from being scripted, to protect users from websites trying to mislead them.

In other words, you are not allowed to hide the address bar now. It might be possible to allow it individually by customizing an individual browser’s settings, but not otherwise.

I Google on your behalf and discovered:

http://www.quirksmode.org/js/popup.html

It is buggy in Firefox and Opera.

Thanks for the reply.