High Res Screenshot for Printing

I was wondering if there is a way to take a screenshot higher than your screen’s resolution?

My screens resolution maxes out at 1920 x 1080 and I need a resolution of minimum 3500 wide for printing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers :wink:

You could ramp up the resolution in Photoshop but you run the risk of pixelating the image.
AFAIK you can only screenshot at your screens native resolution.

I don’t think there’s a way to do this (besides getting a screen with a larger resolution).

Isn’t it better to leave the resolution of your screenshot as is, without resampling in Photoshop? If it’s an image of a website for example, people are used to viewing screens as pixels. Resampling would make it look fuzzy. What size will you be printing - brochure, business card or billboard?

It is for a brochure. I was hoping to get a screenshot of minimum 3500 px wide. However, doesn’t sound like that’s an option.

Thanks for your replies though.

:frowning:

Is the screenshot of a website? If so, convert the page html to pdf (e.g using wkhtmltopdf) which can then be resized to any resolution (barring any images which will retain their original resolution)

Thanks EastCoast,

I’ll give it a try.

Cheers :slight_smile:

For anything related to image editing, there is nothing better than photoshop or even corel draw also.