Hosting a site on somee.com

I found a free web hosting site(somee.com) and I uploaded the files and for the database I uploaded the backup files. when I ran it for the first time it said I needed to add this to the web config file

<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="Index.aspx"/>

so I did that and when I try to log in (I have created a user to log in before they can view the pages) I get this error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

Can any one help please? or suggest a host they have used and works. I don’t mind if its a paid one. I could really use your help guys as I have no idea what to do :frowning:

Can anyone help? I can post the aspx and.CS pages or the web.config file if it will help?

Maybe you added it into the wrong spot in the file. I dont think this line will help you.

How can you say aspx and.CS pages or the web.config file not help for web pages??Technology answer not depend upon perception,it should be appropriative.